- Tree pruning shears for fresh and soft woods, for pruning branches, roses and ornamental plants up to 2.4 cm (1 Inch) in diameter, for right and left-handed users
- Lightweight, durable handles made of weather-resistant, glass-fibre reinforced plastic, Firm and comfortable grip thanks to the ergonomic Softgrip handle, The opening aperture enables quick snipping of thinner branches as well as heavier thicker branches
- Manufacturing: non-stick coating on the upper blade for a smooth and clean upper cut, One-hand locking device for optimal safety
- Long life product, Steel blades, Easy sharpening of the cutting blade, Diamond file sold separately in the maintenance kit (available under reference number 1001640), Finnish design
- Contents: 1x Fiskars SmartFit Pruner Bypass P68, Length: 20 cm, Weight: 222 g, Material: Steel/Non-stick coating, Colour: Black/Orange, 1001424
Cutting Diameter Adjustable Up to 2.4 cm, Steel Blades with Non-stick Coating/Fiberglass ReinForced Plastic Handles, Length:20 cm, Black/Orange, 1001424
|Item weight||0.13 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25 x 15 x 7 centimetres|
30 in stock
SKU: th765433 Category: Tools & Hardware
Be the first to review “Cutting Diameter Adjustable Up to 2.4 cm, Steel Blades with Non-stick Coating/Fiberglass ReinForced Plastic Handles, Length:20 cm, Black/Orange, 1001424” Cancel reply
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
HOW DOES IT TAKE TO PRECESS AN ORDER?
Please allow 1-2 days for your order to be processed for shipping. We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Understand we are a team of humans, working with human hands, and human brains. We aren’t perfect.
WHAT ABOUT SHIPPING?
We ship both domestically and to a select number of international destinations. Shipping times depend on your location. If you live down the street. From us, you’ll get it faster than if you live in any other State. The USPS site quotes, but does not guarantee, 2-8 business days for domestic delivery. International shipping is longer.
There are no reviews yet.